Sunnymede Junior School
At Sunnymede Junior School we have a caring and stimulating environment where all pupils have the opportunity to thrive both academically and socially.
We do this by providing:
- Quality teaching which enables children to make good academic progress
- Opportunities for higher attaining students to excel
- A wide range of support for students who find academic learning challenging
- A rich and varied curriculum enhanced by visitors and trips off site
- A philosophy that promotes the importance of making a positive contribution to the local community and the world at large
- An ethos that encourages children to take appropriate risks with their learning
- An environment where good manners and mutual respect are actively fostered
- A culture where emotional health and personal well-being are believed to be an integral element of success
Sunnymede Junior is a Healthy School where Every Child Matters
Please contact Mrs S. Farrow on 01277 651364 for any queries. Alternatively, please email your query using the 'Enquiry' tab on the left.